Monday 26 September 2011

Where dose times go


6 days have gone all ready, the 6 days I though would be plenty of time to unwind from India see a few friends then get ready for New Zealand has already gone. It defiantly wasn’t enough time. I still have that feeling of returning home from a big adventure but at the same time its mix with the apprehension, excitement and nervousness of leaving for an adventure. I want to sit down, put my feet up and relax; but I need to pack my bags and make sure I have everything ready before I leave tomorrow. I want to be in the back end of New Zealand picking blueberries in the spring sun but at the same time I want to be downloading my photos from my trip and meeting up with friends. It’s CrAZy. But it wouldn’t be me if I did it the easy way. And although it’s a challenge to think straight at the moment I’m pretty sure I’m ready for the next stage of the adventure. But there’s only one way to find out!

1 comment:

  1. our love and prayers go with you both.
    look forward to hearing the next stage
    M x

    ReplyDelete